Sunday, July 11, 2010

Organiing all those notebooks, paper, page protectors, etc..

How do I organize all those notebooks, paper, page protectors, etc..?





Ok, so your doing the whole notebooking, lapbooking thing and loving it But what do I do with all of the paper and page protectors and folders. etc..? When you are notebooking and lapbooking you have tons of paper and folders of all colors; great but once you open the package, you can't keep all the paper in right? And all of those notebooks, what am I supposed to do with them all?
So, what can we do that doesn't cost a fortune or involve putting up shelves? Well, what I did was to get a couple of sterelite crates! Yes, they are low price, perfect size for paper, folders, page protectors, picture paper, everything!
I took some pictures to show you what I mean. I love it because I don't have to have bookends or shelves to keep all of my notebooks up and my paper doesn't get scattered around or bent or torn!
I hope this idea helps you.
Good luck!!

1 comment:

  1. We use those same crates, though ours aren't near that neat now. I color code my kiddos with their favorite colors, so their bins are pink, purple, and green, and mine is blue.

    ReplyDelete